- This event has passed.
2 Day SERE
September 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 20, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$450.00
This is a first of its kind specially designed civilian course for those that take a special interest and awareness of their personal safety and that of their families. SERE stands for: S – Survive, E – Evade, R – Return and E – Exist and addresses travel, home and personal safety, natural and man-made events, and basic emergency medical issue.
Topics to be addressed are as follows:
- Medical First Aid / Tech, Trauma, Tourniquets, Sutures/ Etc.
- Survival First Aid
- Land Nav – Rural / Urban – How to leave or how to get home!
- Essentials – Shelter / Water / Food / Heat
- Situational Awareness / Tactical Discernment / FTX’s
- Self Defense – Armed and Unarmed
- Improvised Weapons
- Go Bag Prep / Survival bag and Technology
- Psych of survival / Exist on your own
- Gray Man concepts and travel planning
- Survival with others
- Survive with family
- Route Planning – Realism of travel
- Scenario Survival – table top and real FTX’s
- Practical FTX’s of the above
This is an extensive hands-on training event address practical, real world topics, concerns and issues.
Who should attend: Outdoor enthusiasts, CCW carries, and Safety and Survival aware individuals, Hikers, Survival minded traveling business personnel. Women, wives, and daughters.
POST Credits: N/A
Cost: $450 @ Student